Solana -> BNB/ETH
A guide for a Solana to BNB/ETH swap.
- 1.Head to the swap page.
2. Select the tokens you would like to swap.
3. Connect your wallets (can be found top right, or in the box next to amounts).
4. You can customize your slippage tolerance by clicking the cog button.
5. Enter the amount you would like to swap and press the Swap button. Here we swap USDC SPL to BUSD BNB Chain. Make sure you have enough to cover gas fees on each chain.
6. Approve the transactions in your wallets. The first transaction swaps USDC for Wormhole-wrapped BUSD in our pool.
7. The next interaction uses Wormhole's token bridge to move the Wormhole-wrapped BUSD from the Solana blockchain to the BNB blockchain.
- The interaction on Solana: 1) Send your Wormhole-wrapped BUSD to Wormhole's token bridge
- The interaction on BNB: 1) Give permission and approval 2) Claim the native BUSD from the token bridge to your target wallet
Do not close the browser or refresh the page. The total duration will vary based on the network and network-load. If you find that you are having transaction failures please visit Diagnosing Failed Swap Transactions (The most likely solution is to click the Retry button, or refresh the page and click the Resume button).
8.. After the transactions are confirmed you should see the new balance in your receiving wallet
Congratulations on completing a Swim Swap!