Comment on page
BNB/ETH <-> BNB/ETH
A guide for a BNB/ETH to BNB/ETH swap.
- 1.Head to the swap page.
2. Select the tokens you would like to swap.
3. Connect your wallets (can be found top right, or in the box next to amounts). Also connect a Solana wallet. This is necessary for the Wormhole stage, and interacting with our pool.
4. You can customize your slippage tolerance by clicking the cog button.
5. Enter the amount you would like to swap and press the Swap button. Here we swap USDT ERC20 to BUSD BNB Chain. Make sure you have enough to cover gas fees on each chain.
6. Approve the transactions in your wallets. The first interaction uses Wormhole's token bridge to move the USDT from the Ethereum blockchain to the Solana blockchain.
- The interaction on ETH: 1) Approve/Permission 2) Lock your USDT ERC20 tokens on EVM via Wormhole's token bridge
- The interaction on Solana: 1) Post VAA (1/3) (Validator Action Approval) 2) Post VAA (2/3) 3) Post VAA (3/3) 4) Claim the Wormhole-wrapped USDT tokens from the token bridge (using VAA)
7. The next transaction swaps the Wormhole-wrapped USDT for Wormhole-wrapped BUSD in our pool.
8. The final interaction uses the token bridge again to move the Wormhole-wrapped BUSD from the Solana blockchain to the BNB blockchain.
- The interaction on Solana: 1) Send the Wormhole-wrapped BUSD to Wormhole's token bridge
- The interaction on BNB: 1) Approve 2) Claim your native BUSD from the token bridge to your target wallet (using VAA)
Do not close the browser or refresh the page. The total duration will vary based on the network and network-load. If you find that you are having transaction failures please please visit Diagnosing Failed Swap Transactions (The most likely solution is to click the Retry button, or refresh the page and click the Resume button).
9. After the transactions are confirmed you should see the new balance in your receiving wallet
Congratulations on completing a Swim Swap!